Thursday, May 08, 2008

Simple Together

Really, really sad love song.

I used to cry buckets listening to this song, among others.

Now, whenever I listen to this it only reminds me of two people's tales of love ~ Zetty's, and Baby Sister Celi's.

Love could be so mean, ey... :-(



You've been my golden best friend
Now with post-demise at hand
Can't go to you for consolation
`Cause we're off limits during this transition

This grief overwhelms me
It burns in my stomach
And I can't stop bumping into things

I thought we'd be simple together
I thought we'd be happy together
Thought we'd be limitless together
I thought we'd be precious together
But I was sadly mistaken

You've been my soulmate and then some
I remembered you the moment I met you
With you I knew god's face was handsome
With you I suffered an expansion

This loss is numbing me
It pierces my chest
And I can't stop dropping everything

I thought we'd be sexy together
Thought we'd be evolving together
I thought we'd have children together
I thought we'd be family together
But I was sadly mistaken

If I had a bill for all the philosophies I shared
If I had a penny for all the possibilities I presented
If I had a dime for every hand thrown up in the air
My wealth would render this no less severe

I thought we'd be genius together
I thought we'd be healing together
I thought we'd be growing together
Thought we'd be adventurous together
But I was sadly mistaken

Thought we'd be exploring together
Thought we'd be inspired together
I thought we'd be flying together
Thought we'd be on fire together
But I was sadly mistaken

yeay-yeahh...



Easiest guitar chord here.

f~

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Zetty said...

allo puan sri...sejak bila blog rotikacangmerah ada subsidiary pulak ni?

1:52 PM  
Blogger Roti Kacang Merah said...

etty
eh dah lama daaa

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home