Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Mira E

One of my first attempt to learn Mandarin was from the song "Hou Lai". Subsequently after that, when I started my beginner's course on Japanese Language in 2001, we learnt the Japanese version, "Mira E". Sedaaaaap lagu ni. A perfect bonus that I found the clip from YouTube!



Tried to get the translation. Nanti jumpa, I'll paste it over.

Meanwhile, am trying to get the original chinese version, PLUS the lyrics, AND the translation... from my ex-colleagues in NVT Architects, of course! hehe

f~

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrys said...

I wonder if you could be fuzzy bear by any chance? "ex-colleagues at NVT Architects".... I can only think of one Kak Faz who would fit the description.... I might be wrong... the Internet does make us more nosy...

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home